BOOST food supplement is a natural, healthy supplement for cats and dogs ! Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 teaspoon on their food daily.
So what is our BOOST supplement good for ?
- Goat milk is a effective natural antihistamine and anti inflammatory super food that could boost the overall health and wellbeing for a happy, active pet.
- Pumpkin seed is loaded with fiber and a healthy dose of protein.
- The variety of salts and minerals (including iodine, magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium) in Kelp help keep the dog's entire glandular system, the pituitary gland, the adrenal gland, as well as the thyroid gland, the glands that regulate metabolism.
- Hemp seeds provide a near-perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Your Omega’s supports healthy looking skin and soft, shiny coats.
- Almond nuts aids in strengthening the kidneys, heart, and brain. It is rich in calcium and amino acids and act as a laxative and lubricate intestines, making it a good choice to naturally cure constipation.
- Deer antler contains high volumes of natural minerals and nutrients that aid circulation and improve the metabolism. Additionally it could also help prevent inflammation from arthritis.
- Oatmeal helps maintain a healthy coat help to keep a dog's skin strong and healthy.
- Pea Protein is a great source of iron & lysine, which help support muscle growth & a healthy immune system.
- Coconut contains anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce any yeast infections, hot spots, flea allergies, and dry, itchy skin, and the fatty acids promote a soft, healthy coat.
- Linseed is naturally rich in natural fiber and assists in healthy digestion and is also a top source of lignans, which can be an excellent antioxidant for your pet.
- Brewer's yeast is rich in antioxidants which can make your dog's skin healthier and his coat shinier.
- Gelatin contains amino acids beneficial for skin, hair, and joint health.
- Spirulina is a immune-booster and give your pet the means to fight germs and prevent illness.
BOOST Supplement contains Goat Milk Powder, Green Lipped Mussels, Kelp, Almonds, Chai/Pumpkin/ Oats/Coconut/Hemp/Linseed seeds, DE, Deer Antler Powder, Pea Protein, Gelatin, Spirulina, Brewers yeast, Egg Shell
Please consult your Veterinarian about interactions between medications your pets are taking and nutritional supplements.