Deer Antler Supplement
Our Deer Antler Supplement is a natural, healthy food supplement for cats and dogs of all ages.
Combined with our freeze dried goat milk flakes and other natural ingredients, it is a rich source of antioxidants, minerals and nutrients, that aims to
Promote healthy skin and coat
Improve and regulate the metabolism
Prevent inflammation from arthritis
Support muscle growth & a healthy immune system
So what is our Deer Antler supplement good for ?
- Deer antler contains high volumes of natural minerals and nutrients that aid circulation and improve the metabolism. Additionally it could also help prevent inflammation from arthritis.
- Goat milk is a effective natural antihistamine and anti inflammatory super food that could boost the overall health and wellbeing for a happy, active pet.
- Green Lip Mussel Powder that offer anti-inflammatory and joint-protecting properties are vital to your pet’s joint health
- Pumpkin seed is loaded with fiber and a healthy dose of protein.
- The variety of salts and minerals (including iodine, magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium) in Kelp help keep the dog's entire glandular system, the pituitary gland, the adrenal gland, as well as the thyroid gland, the glands that regulate metabolism.
- Hemp seeds provide a near-perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Your Omega’s supports healthy looking skin and soft, shiny coats.
- Almond nuts aids in strengthening the kidneys, heart, and brain. It is rich in calcium and amino acids and act as a laxative and lubricate intestines, making it a good choice to naturally cure constipation.
- Oatmeal helps maintain a healthy coat help to keep a dog's skin strong and healthy.
- Pea Protein is a great source of iron & lysine, which help support muscle growth & a healthy immune system.
- Coconut contains anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce any yeast infections, hot spots, flea allergies, and dry, itchy skin, and the fatty acids promote a soft, healthy coat.
- Linseed is naturally rich in natural fiber and assists in healthy digestion and is also a top source of lignans, which can be an excellent antioxidant for your pet.
- Brewer's yeast is rich in antioxidants which can make your dog's skin healthier and his coat shinier.
- Gelatin contains amino acids beneficial for skin, hair, and joint health.
- Spirulina is a immune-booster and give your pet the means to fight germs and prevent illness.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It helps with formation of collagen, absorption of iron and supports the immune system.
Ingredients: Raw Goat Milk Flakes (20%), Deer Antler Powder, Green Lipped Mussels, Chai/Pumpkin/Oats/Coconut/Hemp/Linseed seeds, DE, Pea Protein, Gelatin, Spirulina, Brewers yeast, Egg Shell, Vitamin C, Kelp, Fine Almond Nuts
Suggested Feeding Programme:
- Nursing Animals: Daily dose of goats milk for mum from birthing onwards to maintain overall health.
- Kittens / Puppies: At around 4 weeks onwards the puppies / kittens can be offered a sprinkle over their dry or wet foods
All other Fur babies: Offered on a daily basis before as a supplement to their daily meals
- Extra-Small Doggo (Under 2.5kg): Offer 1/2 teaspoon of the supplement on a daily basis on dry or wet foods
- Small Doggo (2.5kg - 10kg): Offer 1/2 teaspoon of the supplement on a daily basis on dry or wet foods
- Medium Doggo (10kg - 18kg): Offer 1 teaspoon of the supplement on a daily basis on dry or wet foods
- Large Doggo (18kg +): Offer 1 to 2 teaspoon of the supplement on a daily basis on dry or wet foods
- Kitty Cat: Offer 1/2 teaspoon of the supplement on a daily basis on dry or wet foods
Store the Antler Supplement in a cool, dark place.
Please consult your veterinarian about interactions between medications your pets are taking and nutritional supplements. Do not feed to pregnant animals as any milk during pregnancy may cause pre-and post eclampsia.
NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION